HomeWATCH: Smithsonian history museum director stumbles over basic questions on sex: ‘I’m not sure’ WATCH: Smithsonian history museum director stumbles over basic questions on sex: ‘I’m not sure’ Admin July 21, 2026 0 July 21, 2026 WATCH: Smithsonian history museum director stumbles over basic questions on sex: ‘I’m not sure’ Read More TOP STORIES Democrat New Jersey governor says thousands of noncitizens discovered on voter rolls, purged Read More Newsom admin faces questions over $6.2M diaper contract after touting 'competitive' process Read More Johnson scores commanding victory in fight to ram SAVE America Act through Democrat opposition Read More TOP VIDEOS Smithsonian history museum director unable to answer what is a woman Watch Now Former congressman warns candidates who ignore the will of Americans will be ‘voted out’ Watch Now Emily Compagno: This mayor is a joke Watch Now Unsubscribe | Contact Us | Manage Preferences Privacy Policy | Terms of Use ©2026 Fox News Network, LLC. All Rights Reserved. 1211 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY, 10036. Newer Older